Sunday, March 23, 2008

We've been Hit!

Ok so last week I got tagged by Tiersha and to be honest, I had no idea what to do. She informed me that I have to write 5 interesting things about Brian and I. So... here goes...

1. We have two female pet rats, Kalel (white) and Tipsy (black w/ white feet and belly). We have had them almost as long as we have been married. I was a bit hesitant when we got them, but came to find out that they make really good pets.

2. We LOVE the t.v. shows: The Office, LOST and Survivor.

3. We are going to make giant children with buck teeth, big ears, and big eyes.

4. We secretly LOVE home shows like My First Home, Flip that House, etc...

5. We also love SUSHI! Brian has been eating it for years but I just started about two years ago. The funny thing is that I won't eat cooked fish, I only like the raw stuff. I am considering trying cooked but it will take a while.

I hope this is the type of stuff I was supposed to write...

Now I guess I am supposed to tag someone... hmm.... I tag Jamie Neilson!

2 comments:

Tiersha said...

Haha that was great!!! I like cooked Salmon. You should try it. It was good talking with you today too :)

Jamie said...

Oh, Desiree!!!