Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm getting braces......... AGAIN!

So about a week ago Brian and I went to the dentist and had a check up. I was born without one of my adult teeth, on the top left side of my mouth so I still had my baby tooth until about two years ago when my idiot dentist at the time, pulled it at ruined my mouth. I always knew I would have to get either a bridge or an implant there, but I was totally caught off guard when my new dentist told me that I have to get braces...again, to make space for an implant. I was so bummed!!! I had braces four years ago and I am soooo not looking forward to the pain of getting them again, even if it's only for a few months...

The thing I do not look forward to the most is that I am going to look even more like a little teeny bopper playing house. I am meeting with the ortho this week and hopefully he says we can do something else like invisaline. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :-)

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Oh I am sorry to hear that! I think I might need to get a couple braces put on again myself for the left side of my mouth, not a happy thing. Josh has a baby tooth still as well, but hasn't had braces yet, he can't wait to get them; he won't like them for long, ha. How long do you need them on for?

Courtney N said...

Oh man braces suck!! I hope you dont have to get them again!!