Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy Day in L.A.

So this past Tuesday I went the the Ellen Degeneres show in L.A. One word to describe my experience... TIRING!!! Our group consisted of Tiersha, Missy and Paola. We spent over six hours just waiting in lines to see if we could get in to Ellen, because we only had stand by tickets so we had to get there super early and stand around...

Luckily we got in, just barely, and made it to the back row to our seats. The first 10 minutes was great, we were all dancing and singing and having a blast, but then before you knew it the show was over and we were in traffic for 2 hours.

The most exciting thing of the day was actually being on the set and seeing Ellen. Our guests were ok, the celebrity was Wonda Sykes and that Danny N kid who was kicked off American Idol last week. (We had our hopes up to see Steve Carrel, it was either him or Wonda.)

All in all it was a very exhausting day and I can say with 100% certainty that I will not ever go to the taping of a show unless I get GUARANTEED tickets.


For pictures check out Tiersha's blog.

1 comment:

Tiersha said...

Ever since the ride home I have been on this taco crave. I've had Taco Bell two other times this past week!! I think I have had my taco fix for a while now :)