So today I was going over in my head all of the things I need to do and all the things I want to do and decided to make a list...
My NEED to do list:
- Organize my office/guest room/future(oneday)baby room
- Take my sewing machine in for repair (neither Brian, myself or my mom know how to fix it)
- Finish going through my childhood boxes my parents dumped off in my garage
- Take old clothes to DI
- Organize my kitchen cupboards
- Paint my garage (maybe)
My WANT to do list:
- Jewelry frame board (I have been wanting to make a jewelry organizer since last year, I just haven't found a frame I'm in love with or one that is big enough for my long necklaces)
- More flower head bands
- Refashion some old shirts
- Replace base boards
- Cards for all occasions
- Memory quilt (in the boxes of junk my parents brought me I found a ton of shirts from sports, youth conference, EFY and the like, I know I will NEVER wear any of them again but I didn't want to just give them to DI or throw them away. I am going to cut out the logos and special designs and put them together to make a quilt of memories) eventually. :o)
- Baby girl jewelry/accessories (my sister in law is pregnant with their second, a GIRL!)
I know there is more on that list I just can't remember it all... so for now I think I have my work cut out for me.
Hopefully by making this list I will muster up enough energy to work on SOMETHING and be able to check off the things on my list. WISH ME LUCK!!!