Sunday, March 2, 2008

Vinyl Sticker Pro

So a couple weeks ago Brian asked me if he could get a vinyl cutter, to which I asked the obvious question, "What the heck would you do with one?"

He told me that he had always wanted one just for a hobby, but if you ask me, that's a pretty expensive hobby. The machine itself costs over $300. He told me he would try and sell stickers on eBay to pay it off, so I gave him six months, if it's not paid off by then, we are selling it.

To help in his cause I made a blog site www.vinylstickerpro.blogspot.com, check it out! It's actually really cool, he can make all those expensive home decorating quote decals for half of what they are being sold at.

I am not trying to necessarily sell anyone who reads this our stickers. Don't feel obligated to look either, I just think it's cool what he can do.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

My sister has wanted one. The link didn't work when I went to it.