Sunday, May 15, 2011

New York, New York Day 1

We have arrived!! Yesterday we landed in the great city of New York! All I can say us that this city is busy! 
Our room is two short blocks from Time Square and it's beautiful! Within the first thirty minutes of being here we grabbed some delicious New York pizza, probably the biggest slice of pizza heaven I have ever eaten and while we were stuffing our faces who walked by?? Mr. Big from Sex and the City himself! I never got into the show but I knew who he was and it was so cool to see him just out and about in NYC! 

Time square was a mad house! There were thousands of people out and about. There was a commercial shoot for a new Range Rover going on and we might be in it! It was a time lapse so more than likely it won't show any one person in-particular but still fun. And of course we had check out the Disney store, probably the coolest screen signage I have ever seen!

We caught our first Broadway show, Mary Poppins last night and It was so good! I was fascinated with all the intricate set designs, the theatre and singing! The show is actually coming to OC in July and I definitely recommend it. Brian said he even enjoyed it. 
I loved that when the show ended, at 11:00 pm, it still looked bright outside! There are so many lights that it literally does not get dark at night time.

On an unrelated note: Anyone else have trouble with BlogPress? I can't upload any pictures!

No comments: