Thursday, May 19, 2011

All Good Things Must Come to an End- Day 6

This morning, just like all the others, we got up super early and went to a charming little restaurant called Georgios Country Grill for breakfast. This was another one of our awesome Yelp finds!! I had the Hawaiian shake- frozen yogurt, raspberries, pineapple and coconut milk (absolutely deliscious!!) with probably the best French toast I have ever had. I highly recommend this place! It's in the Hells Kitchen district on a little corner that was a few short blocks from our hotel... Very quaint. :o)

Sadly, right after we rushed to our hotel, grabbed our bags and headed to the airport. We flew to Minnesota and then to Santa Ana where we found out my luggage had decided it wasn't ready to come home and took a later flight and has yet to grace is with it's presence... The airport has assured me they will deliver it to me tonight... Keeping my fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

Ahhhh. First of all, when baggage gets lost, it stinks! That happened to me on my move to France and I was quite bummed. It did come the next day though, so I hope the same for you! Also they better deliver it to your house!
Second of all, though still fun that you got to go back east, I am sorry it rained the entire time! This year has been way too weird. It was freezing here on our anniversary, like 40 degrees colder then our actual wedding day. what the heck?!?! Thankfully you get to go back to warmth, and we are stuck in some odd freezing ville. ha. For the love!
Can't wait to see pics!
Ps. Back east they are far more dedicated and serious about their sports teams, I love it. Boston fans are by far the most intense fans I have ever been around in my life. It's awesome. I am happy you got to see the Red Sox beat the Yankees. haha.