Sunday, August 24, 2008

Go Twins?


So I have always been a fan of the Angels, I love going to the games, eating hot dogs and cheering on those boys in white. On Friday Brian and I went to see the Angels play the Minnesota Twins and were so disappointed! The first couple of innings were uneventful, then all of the sudden we were getting showered with foul balls, our friend Kevin got one, he dove for it and bruised his knees. Then our Angels let the Twins get 9 runs to win the game at 9-0, I am embarrassed to admit that I almost started cheering for the other team, but the Angels really need to step it up! The only thing that saved the night were the Big Bang Fireworks which, as always, are amazing!

1 comment:

Courtney N said...

How dare you!! The Angels are awesome and I gotta admit the Twins are a good team. Even though they lost that night the Angels are still 78-50 and have one of the best records in the league. Im all about the Angels baby!!