Saturday, July 26, 2008

I hate being sick!

For the past four days I have been sick with a cold and a small case of TMJ. I can hardly open my mouth because the right side of my jaw is "locked." On Tuesday night I started feeling a little congested but thought nothing of it, so the next day I went to work and ended up leaving two hours later. I went to the doctor on Thursday and that is where I found out about my cold and TMJ. The doctor gave me 2 muscle relaxers to help my jaw loosen so I can eat normal but so far my mouth still won't open all the way. I had to take Wednesday through Friday off, I hate taking time off work because of being sick. I have been cooped up in our little condo with nothing to do. Everyone keeps telling me to rest and relax, but I just can't. I hate wasting the day sitting on the couch or in bed. It has been driving me crazy!

No comments: