Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tag...

*Your High School's full name: Mission Viejo High School
*School Colors: Red and Gold
*School Mascot: Diablo (Devil)
*Did you date anyone from your school? Nope, they were all too short.
*What kind of car did you drive: Club Wagon Van (12 seater) and Plymouth Voyager van and one other one that I can’t remember.
*It's Friday night, where were you: Working at In-N-Out or hanging out with my friends from there.
*Were you a party animal: No…they were never enticing to me.
*Were you considered a flirt: Umm… sometimes but I think people mistake flirting with being friendly.
*Were you in any clubs: Nope.
*Did you ever get expelled or suspended: Nope.
*Can you still sing the fight song: I don’t think anyone really knew the fight song…other than it was painted in the gym.
*Who were your favorite teachers: Mr. Tsang, he was my photography teacher.

*Where did you sit during lunch: I was done with all my classes at lunch so I just went home or to work.
*Who did you go to Homecoming with: Never went to Homecoming…ever…
*If you could go back and re-do high school would you: Never! It was the worst 4 years of my life!
*What do you remember about Graduation: Some people snuck in beach balls and played keep away with the faculty.
*Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion: I think it would be fun, to see what happened to some of the crazy people.
I TAG: Missy and Abby

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

i too think people mistake flirting with being friendly. i never understood it.