Saturday, September 13, 2008

Change

For as long as I can remember I have always talked about changing my hair. I have pretty much had the same hair cut and color since birth out of fear of losing my natural highlights and not liking the cut. For the past few weeks I have been getting advice from a bunch of people as to what I should do. I like it long and I love the color but I think I am ready to change all that. I have always been jealous of girls that change their hair regularly and experiment with new styles. After much deliberation I think I have finally decided what I am going to do, and it is pretty drastic... I am going to see my cousin, Karilyn, at her salon today and if I don't chicken out then I'm sure my new hair will shock everyone, myself included. I guess you'll just have to wait and see. :-)

2 comments:

Arlene Neilson said...

Can't wait to see what Karilyn did for you. Post pictures soon!!!

By the way, I don't have a blog but I do read yours all of the time.

Tiersha said...

Ditto!!!