Sunday, August 15, 2010

Honeybear Lane

I think I just might have found a new project... well at least a new project to add to my ever growing list of projects... I was perusing all of my fun favorite craft blogs and stumbled across this gem: Honeybear Lane. It was being featured on another blog I love, Make It and Love It.

I am just barely getting into the ocean of a hobby that is quilt making. I have made a few rag quilts and have made a few other fun simple quilts, but nothing too extravagant. There are literally thousands of different kinds of quilts and techniques out there and millions of people that possess far more patience than I do that make them. For the past few years that I have been married I have decided, now don't hold me to this just in case I don't do it, that I would love to make my baby's bedding.... NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT, nor am I announcing anything. I haven't really found anything that I am in love with until just yesterday when I saw these gorgeous Puff Baby Quilts:

Aren't they ADORABLE?! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to make one of these and matching bumper pads... lucky for me... I have a while before I have to pick out colors and commit to this huge undertaking. :o)

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is too funny because I literally just got done asking my mom to make one of these, but as a comforter for Emily's bed. They really are SO cute huh! You can find tutorials if you google Biscuit or Puff quilt. If you do create one, make sure you let us know how it goes!! :)

The George's said...

That IS too funny!!! Yeah Honeybear Lane has a tutorial on how to make them... SUPER time consuming but hopefully I will find enough patience to make one and you can bet, if I do I will definitely post!

Courtney N said...

Oh those look super cute! You're super crafty and Im sure they will turn out just fine!