Sunday, January 6, 2008

A lot has gone on...



Hello! Since the last time I wrote Christmas AND New Years has gone by! So...Happy Holidays!

This Christmas was crazy, we spent the day traveling from one family to the other, and having a great time at each stop.

Later that same week we spent time with my family in the desert at Ocatillo Wells. Brian and I had a great time quadding and motor biking. I am finally going on the long rides and becoming more of an adventurous rider, as opposed to a scared rider who wouldn't go up or down any hills.



This New Years was a quiet one for us, we stayed indoors and I fell asleep early. Brian woke me up with a New Years kiss and then we went to bed... no sparkling cider or anything... although we do have some in the refrigerator. :-)

Last weekend we went the Aquarium of the Pacific in Newport Beach and spent the day with Ryan and Missy. We had fun looking at all the different fish and jelly fish in the ocean. We ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp and then came back to hang out at our house. It was a lot of fun!




This weekend we had Ryan and Missy over for a waffle breakfast and then Missy and I headed off to the mall for some sales. Later that night we went to dinner with our friends Tara and Dave Rubalcava from our old ward.

Brian and I are not looking forward to this week because it is the first whole we that we have to work... yuck!

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

Good job getting riskier with the atv'ing! It takes time to get used to. I am trying to get a friend of mine to not be so afraid and get out there...in time!