Saturday, May 18, 2013

Modern Elegance Bridal Shower

Today I threw a Bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Ciera. (Wow, that's a lot of hyphens!)   That's right, my little brother is getting married!!!  I honestly cannot believe I am old enough to have siblings getting married but seeing as I have been married now for 7 years, it was bound to happen right?

I have so much fun planning parties.  If I could have my dream job, aside from my already dream job of being a stay at home mommy, I would be an event planner.  I cannot even express how much joy it is for me planning and executing parties.  I feel at home, in my element.

Here are a few pictures of the festivities... if you follow me on Facebook you are lucky enough to see them twice! ;o)

Our brunch menu was:
French Toast Roll Up with Cream Cheese and Strawberries
French Toast Roll Up with Nutella and Strawberries
Banana Streusel Muffins
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Yogurt Parfaits
Fresh Fruit
Donut Holes- Powdered Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar, Glazed, Chocolate with Sprinkles
Orange Juice 
Lemon and Cucumber Water










It was a great day!  We look forward to officially adding Ciera to our family this August!
       

2 comments:

Courtney N said...

You are so adorable! The party looks like it was a ton of fun! Congrats to the happy couple! : )

Whitmore Family said...

Wish I could have been there!