Friday, September 7, 2012

Mossy Initial DIMS (Did it Myself)

To say that I love Pinterest would be a MAJOR understatement.  I am constantly pinning and trying different crafts and recipes, I even created a board dedicated to recipes that I have actually tried which you can see  here.    I try at least 3 recipes a week...sometimes more, sometimes less.

This is a craft I pinned months ago and finally got around to doing.  It was super easy, super inexpensive and super quick.  You can find the original post and tutorial here, by Felt So Cute.  

She uses a Styrofoam letter whereas I used a wood one I found at Joann's already cut for $2 and I painted mine black because I didn't have any green paint.  

Here is how it turned out.... I LOVE it.  (Yeah, Blogger still won't let me make the pictures right side up...)


 

No comments: