Monday, November 9, 2009

It's FALL!

I must admit I am getting Christmas decorating fever! I blame it on the fact that last year I didn't get to decorate because we were moving and therefore feel that it is high time to brush off the dust and break out all my fun Christmas decorations! A week ago I had made up my mind that I was going to decorate for Christmas early... after all it is MY house and I don't have a ton of fall decorations anyways... but once I voiced my plan I was immediately told not do and to enjoy the fall while it's here... I must admit... Fall is my favorite season so I guess I should embrace the time. Only problem was that I had very few decorations and due to our circumstances I didn't want to rush out and buy more.... HOWEVER.... today I got the urge to go to Michaels after work and was, to put it lightly, absolutely thrilled!

I only spent $26!


All of the garland was only .99 cents a stem!I got the big pumpkins for $3 each and the little pumpkins for .35 cents each!

I love these cream glittered ones! They go great in my downstairs bathroom.

I got this arrangement for $3 and the vase for $5. They are my favorite colors and trust me, this picture is not doing them justice!


This beauty was only $1.99!!!


I found these at Target last year and waited until they were on clearance for $4!

Two years ago I made myself, my mom and my mother-in-law this FALL sign, it was so fun! Also so much work!

These candle holders were also on sale!

Gosh I LOVE FALL and all the SALES!!!

The table runners are a little project I have been working on, they are double sided, one for fall and the other is Christmas color striped. I still have to take them and get them pressed so they are flat but I think they turned out well. :-)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW...everything looks so nice! Good job. I love the fall sign. Very cute.

Karilyn Carreon said...

Where did you get the pumpkins from?I love it all...so you wanna make me a fall sigh... eh?

Whitmore Family said...

Cute! You are a mini Janice! Fun decorations!!