Tuesday, May 19, 2009

4 years Together, 3 years Married!


I can't believe it is already our 3 year wedding anniversary! Gosh time flies! So much has happened in the last three years... Brian got a job at ECOLAB, I have worked at a trading company, Animal Hospital, specialty claims office, and now a mortgage company... We have lived with my parents (for a month), rented a condo for 2 1/2 years and bought a town home. We have had two pet rats who have passed on, two more rats that are alive (in Brian's office), countless fish, and a puppy.
Normally we are on vacation over our Anniversary so I didn't think anything was going to happen today but I was wrong! Brian showed up at my office with a dozen long stem red roses and a very sweet card. I couldn't suppress my emotions! Gosh I am such a sucker for a handsome man with flowers and sweet words.

Brian, I love you so much and I look forward to many many more anniversaries. You are such a wonderful Husband and friend. I am excited to see what the future has in store for us. Thank you for being so good to me.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats! You two are so cute together... Brian, many husbands need to learn from you :0

Karilyn Carreon said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And have fun on vaca!

Tiersha said...

That is so nice of him. Congrats!