Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Home Decorating

Last week my friend, Summer Griffin, and I went shopping for little things for the house. One of the main things I was looking for was this mirror key rack. I had seen it on PotteryBarn.com but never again since. We went everywhere searching for it or something similar, we checked Big Lots, Tuesday Morning, Home Goods, Pier 1, Walmart and the like. Then today I was at Target getting some prescriptions filled when I saw it! I was so thrilled!!! I ran home and had my brother Cameron help me put it up. It is the first decorative thing I have been able to put up since we moved in almost two weeks ago!

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Cute!!! Isn't it so fun to get decor for the house! It's hard when you move though and you have so much more room to decorate. I think our house is like 10% decorated. Oh well, it just means I have lots more fun stuff to buy!=)