Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'll try not to be cheesy...

We just got back from celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary as you can see below. I just wanted to take a moment and express how much I love and appreciate my husband Brian. He is one of the hardest working people I know, he goes to school full time, work full time and when he gets home he works on his sticker business... and the best part is... is that he does it with a smile. You might wonder... well what time does that leave for me? but rest assured that he always finds the time for me.

About a month ago I started making sack lunches for us to take to work and by doing so I have found that it has given me a great opportunity to show him how much I love him and strengthen the love I have for him. I write little love notes on the bag his sandwiches are in. It is such a small gesture but it makes all the difference. :-)

I now understand when people say they are more in love now than they were when they first got married. My love for Brian grows daily, he is my knight in shining armor and my best friend. I feel so blessed to be his wife and to share our lives together. I am one lucky woman!

3 comments:

Courtney N said...

Aw that is so sweet. Brian is lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

I know huh.. I can't believe I have a blog too. but everyone kept saying I had to get one. so i did.. congrats on the wedding anniversary... we will be celebrating ours in a couple weeks.. wow.. anyways it will be fun to catch up and read each others blogs...

The Pali's said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog either. Happy late anniversary. I wish we could have done an annual trip to Cancun too but it would have been hard to go with Connor being so little. Hope you guys had fun though.